Friday, December 28, 2007

Knitting and Sewing...

Here's some things I've been working on or finished in the last month....
Slippers for Finn
Socks for Pap-Pap. Because you are my friends you will absolutely pretend to not notice that one is bigger than the other. They are the exact same number of rows/stitches but when I was finished I noticed the one that was knit while I was in Syracuse was knit much tighter. Just goes to show how your mood and feelings goes into your knitting.
Unfinished toe ups. Not quite finished quilt. It needs a few finishing touches but I had to stop all sewing as my sewing room was repurposed to a sleeping room. (sleep is overated if you ask me...) I get my room back Sunday when Jacob goes back home and I get to add my NEW EMBROIDERY MACHINE TO IT!!!!

2 comments:

Marsel said...

LOOK HOW CLOSE YOU ARE ON YOUR TOE-UPS -- finish them, girl!

All of your other projects look great -- you've accomplished a lot considering how crazy your last couple of months have been.

And what do you mean about one of Pap-pap's socks being bigger than the other -- they look absolutely the same to me. (did it work?!) =)

Delighted Hands said...

I am impressed...and what about a new sewing machine...is it portable-I like to sew with friends, you know! Seriously, when my mom comes south we do try new techniques together every week-love to have you!