Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Prom Night 2009

The day before Mother's Day Bob the husband took me to see the musical 'Wicked'. We got dressed and Mom took pictures of us like we were leaving for prom.

We walked around Jacksonville Landing which is right on the river until it was time for the show to start, we even held hands.

The show was great, it was wonderful to be out alone with my husband something we haven't done in well over a year. He even opened car doors for me... NICE! We went and had a huge dinner after the show most of which came home in a 'to go' box we had a gift card for The Texas Roadhouse and our eyes were much bigger than our stomachs.

Our date was perfect and a long time coming, Bob thought because he opened car doors for me he'd get a kiss at the door, but I informed him I'm not that kind of a girl...







2 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Just what every married couple needs-a real live date! So glad for you both!

Marsel said...

I'm so happy for you -- you looked lovely and I know how lovely a wife/mom feels when she gets to dress up, go on a date, and be treated like a lady.

Yay Bob!!!