Saturday, September 12, 2009

Other News

Remember the blue room with the pink carpet? I fixed it, it is now the yellow room with the laminate flooring. Finn is wearing a tool belt in the picture, even though you can't see it very well.

Since fall is the season even if the state of Florida doesn't realize it yet, I put in a yarn order at knit picks for two projects I wanted to start. The first is Dee's Diamond Scarf from Piecework magazine. The second is the Celtic Tote from Interweave Knits. I've cast on the scarf, but I am not permitting myself to cast on the tote no matter how badly I want it I really need to finish some other projects first. sigh.



2 comments:

Marsel said...

The room looks great! Job well done.

The yarn is pretty, too -- it looks really soft.

Delighted Hands said...

Wow, what a great transformation! What a joy to be in the new sewing room! I like your discipline on the new project-it is good incentive to finish up!