Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Okay, enough already!




Alright, I'm back. I'm tired of the nagging coming my way from people regarding this blog; I have four children the last thing I need is nagging coming from grown folks.

For the news; most of it will be about my sister as the world now revolves around her . Carrie had her baby May 15, 2007, 7lbs 12oz at 12:25 am. Her name is Cadence Elizabeth. Then the following Saturday, Carrie graduated from O.C.C. Now we are awaiting her wedding on July 21st. I am to be in it as her matron of honor so I am awaiting losing at least 5lbs so the dress will fit and I can breath the same time I'm wearing it.

1 comment:

Marsel said...

What a beautiful little one -- but two girls -- how jealous are you now?! Maybe it's divine payback for all of the torture we inflicted on your poor sister when she was little!