Friday, July 06, 2007

Yankee Boys!

Here is a picture I received in my e-mail of Gage and Frankie in Syracuse. Isn't it just amazing how one gets so pale the moment they go back there. Seriously, there was a write up in our paper about who gets the most average precipitation per year, nope not Seattle...SYRACUSE!!

Mark will be coming down Friday, July 13th, it was supposed to be my birthday suprise but no secret can be kept from me. He will be driving to N.Y. with me and Rylin and Finn for the wedding. We'll probably leave the 17th or 18th.
I guess Bob figured he'd have to make this birthday a big one as it's my last one. I will stop having birthdays after the 29th one.

I miss both you boys so much, try not to get ricketts from lack of sun. I'll be there you soon.

1 comment:

Marsel said...

Come now, turning thirty is great fun. For one thing, your age finally starts to reflect your life experience!