Tuesday, December 30, 2008

All Was Calm... for some that is!





Here are some pictures of Christmas Eve and morning.


Bob had some assembly required of him, do not feel too sorrowful for him though, this happens every year and has come to be quite the tradition. This year was much easier than others and after all he does bring it on himself. You don't see me in the picture because I was in my rightful supervisory position.

Rylin asked if he could open the gift early that had been sitting under the tree and he had been I quote: "squishing to try to find out what was in it when you weren't looking". It turned out to be his quilt and he was happy and snuggled under it for his Christmas Eve sleep. Finn started screaming when he saw it saying, "THAT'S MINE! THAT'S MY MOTORCYCLES! NOT YOURS!" He was a rather purple color actually. The quilt has cars fabric squares I bought last year ummm.... before Christmas, the rest is mostly scraps left over from other stuff.

Bob also gave me a gift early... a new camera. Can you tell? It even does video, just imagine the myriad of ways I can and most likely will humiliate my family with this shiny, bright new object. Hehehe. I love presents, specially useful ones.

2 comments:

Marsel said...

Fun!

The quilt is beautiful, and the camera is apparently very nice, too, because the pictures are great!

Delighted Hands said...

You outdid yourself with the quilt-wow! So are you making another one for Finn?! I got a new camera, too, and the learning curve is much shorter this time that 5 years ago with the first digital!