Thursday, November 05, 2009





Which shawl would you make with this yarn?  Cascade Yarns Alpaca Lace Colorway: Red Wine Heat   (Name sounds a bit risque, huh?)

Fountain Pen Shawl

 
Luna Moth Shawl
       
Snowdrop Shawl
       
Rose Trellis Shawl  




 Queen Anne's Lace

Bleeding Heart's Stole


   
Cobweb Lace Stole

  

Official Disclaimer:  Your opinion may or may not matter.  All opinions are subject to rejection with or without prior notice.  Please keep in mind the number of year I will probably be knitting this.  Thank you.

I sure would like to hear it though... help me out.

4 comments:

Marsel said...

I vote for the Queen Anne's Lace shawl -- I think it would be very striking in that yarn color. If you don't like it when you're done, you can always give it to me. :)

Jess said...

Knit for thyself, Marsel!

Delighted Hands said...

I think the Luna Moth shawl is a great choice for this yarn-it is a good pattern for you to follow, it is tried and true. The QAL is a great pi shawl, too but does use more yarn-do you have 1250 yards of the red; which is a great color!

Jess said...

I have 1748 yards of the baby alpaca. The yarn shop lady also said she has much more of the same dye lot.