Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Progression

Here are a some of the things I've been trying to make progress on lately...                           First we have an apron for Christmas time.

Here is a close up to show the fabric; my stomach fat is just a little bonus I provide.
Second is the Celtic Tote, that is the back and it's hard to see the pattern because it's squished up on the needles and it's not felted yet and so on...  I just really wanted to put it on here to show that I am making progress.

Third, is a new project that a person such as myself has no real business starting at this point, but the yarn was so yummy and felt so good in my hands and I just gave in.  I am not a one project girl anymore, apparently.  In fact there is another project on different needles, but we aren't talking about that.  This is a yarn I bought when I went to a knit-in at a yarn shop in Jacksonville.  It's a kettle dyed, I got the colorway Tango Reds.  http://www.aslantrends.com/santa_fe.html

Lastly, here are some pictures of the back room.  It occurred to me that I never took any once it was all done.  By the way, this room calls my name and invites me to hide in there needs cleaned quite a lot for just a tiny little room.  I try to keep up with my cleaning chores!







  

5 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

What a great post-I know the funny feeling; I never used to have more than one knitting project at a time but do now, too! Love the tote bag work-nice cabling! The new yarn is beautiful-you are making socks for whom?! Your new room is so pretty-no wonder you need to keep it so 'clean' now-the apron is proof of its great inspirational value!

Marsel said...

Wow, lots of cool things in this post! I love the new yarn, it's gorgeous...but all of your other projects look great, too.

Will you come and make me a sewing room now?!

Jess said...

Sure I will! Do you want to sew in the basement or sleep in the basement?

And we're not calling mine a "sewing room" It's Bob's room too.

Jess said...

The treadmill is in there; so we're SHARING the room.

Anonymous said...

Where's the smile with that beautiful apron ??