Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Update

I received a call from my sister that my Grandmother is on her way back to the hospital due to trouble breathing again. I will try and update as soon as I have any further news on her condition.

On the upside, my Grandfather is doing well and is getting up and around at the hospital. They are speculating that he should be going home in a few days if he keeps his behavior good. : )

Rylin had his Kindergarten pre-screening this morning. Of course, they tell you nothing so we will see. I'll have three boys starting school on August 20th. Only one left home to keep me company and make me feel useful. It's sad to think I won't be having days home with Rylin and Finn anymore. No more 'snack dates' where Rylin and I make popcorn and watch a movie in my bed during Finn's nap. We eat the popcorn on Bob's side of course! : ) I'll miss our special one on one times. I'm sure Finn and I will come up with our own different things that we do together.

Where do the years go?

No comments: