Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Autumn Inspirations

I finished my fall apron.  It's nothing fancy, but it can be completed in under an hour... besides, I love aprons and you can never have enough!  They come in handy when you are baking half moon cookies.  We brought in the cabinet that Bob refinished.  He said he wasn't quite done but I was tired of waiting.

We enjoyed some pretty cool days and evenings about two weeks ago and took advantage by spending a lot of time outdoors.  It's a good thing we did because autumn is over; it's summer again.

Look at Finn's sweater in the last picture, he looks like a little Canadian.







2 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

I love those cookies-the apron and cabinet are winners, too!

(Love the new blog look!!!!)

Marsel said...

Fun accomplishments! I love the pumpkin fabric, it's very elegant.

Love the new look of your blog, too!