Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Cheer


Here is a 10lb bar of chocolate our neighbor brought us.  The retirement company the company uses brings one to each office every Christmas time and since he works alone and could not even imagine what he would do with all this chocolate he gave it to us.  We knew exactly what to do with it.















Here is my diningroom  with the only snowflakes I will see this year...









and the basil plant I decorated because Bob wouldn't go get me a real Christmas tree.











Here is my neighbor Barbara's house.  Barbara and her son put up this huge light display every year and every year they add something new.  The come on Thanksgiving evening and stay up till New Year.








My pictures really don't do them justice.

2 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Yummy on the chocolate!!! So did you hang any lights up outside?!?

Marsel said...

Not know what to do with chocolate? Poor guy!!!

The basil plant is actually rather pretty like that, I think!