Thursday, December 17, 2009

Our Decorations


Here are some of the things we decorated for Christmas....

The good smelling Fraser Fir that it turns out I'm allergic to.  Bob thinks because I nagged him about getting a tree and I turned out to be dreadfully allergic to it is pure providence.  Talk about be careful what you wish for!













And of course the outside of our house.  I can never get decent pictures of Christmas lights!  We think it looks beautiful as we all worked on it.  Putting up the candy canes is Finn's specialty.

3 comments:

Marsel said...

Sorry you're allergic to the tree, but it is beautiful nonetheless!

Delighted Hands said...

Can you believe it about the tree...I can feel Bob being smug!

The house decorations is beautiful, nice work everyone!

Anonymous said...

Who stole the branches off your lighted trees in the front yard ???