Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Friday

Bob took the day off Friday and we colored Easter eggs and then took the kids to Whitey's Fish Camp to fish. We brought 3 poles for Gage, Frankie and Rylin and bought our bait at the store right there.

I sat on the dock baiting hooks and Bob and Finn did their fishing from the outside deck of the restaurant.

Then Rylin saw them and realized they were sitting up there probably drinking sodas. The sodas the restaurant puts CHERRIES in. So I had to hold Rylin's pole for him while he went to "talk to his dad about gittin' a soda". So Gage, Frankie and I sat on the dock with our poles in the water and discussed why Frankie's bate never stays on his hook.

The restaurant started getting busy with boats docking for lunch. I was enjoying the sunshine and glanced up as these three people were getting off a boat that had just docked next to me. A WILDLIFE FISH AND GAME boat. Guess who doesn't have a fishing license?

We came home and ate dinner out back at the table and just as we were finishing up there was a knock at the door. Bob's oldest brother and his wife Wendy came to suprise Bob with a visit for the weekend (I knew they were coming so I could make sure we were home).













3 comments:

Marsel said...

Fun!

Marsel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Delighted Hands said...

So did you get a ticket?!