Friday, April 24, 2009

One arm, one ear and two socks

Thursday morning I took Finn in to get his x-ray, this is to check that the bones are sitting right in the cast and healing properly. Well, they weren't. There was 38% angulation and so the cast had to come off, the bones reset and a new cast put on. Very upsetting to watch him go through this twice.

No sooner did Finn and I get home but the school called me to come get Rylin he had a fever. He has an ear infection and he's resting up and taking his pink stuff.


In news that is actual progress I finished a pair of socks. Just a plain toe up pattern, magic loop method and the finn wool Mrs. M. sent me. These went very quick because it was just plain knitting for the most part so I could read my kindle at the same time. I felt any kind of pattern would detract from the color variations. It's nice to get something done.





2 comments:

Marsel said...

Again I say, your poor guy(s) -- and you poor mama!

The socks are so pretty!

Delighted Hands said...

I would have never thought it had to be reset.....too awful! Do you have to wait another 6 weeks to remove it?! You did a great job on the socks!