Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Saturday

Saturday morning we packed up and headed to the beach. Bob said,"Don't bother to have the boys put their suits on they won't swim in that cold water." K Bob.

We got towed TWICE when Bob got the truck stuck in the sand.



We had to take separate cars and when we got home Wendy showed me a picture of this house she loves. Bob and I laughed because when we were driving and I pointed it out I said, "That's the house I want."

We headed home when the sky started getting dark there and smoked/barbecued ribs, went swimming and when the kids went to bed we made them an Easter egg hunt.


Wendy decided to try and hide an egg in the grill of my van. It disappeared and she had to go looking for it.


This is what my brother in law looked like when we were teasing him about how he tried to 'save' the hen when the rooster was trying to "kill her." It was very valiant of him to protect the virtue of our hens. It's extra funny because earlier in the day he was telling Bob we shouldn't eat the rooster because we should keep him to get chicks.

1 comment:

Marsel said...

Bob wins the prize...!