Thursday, January 01, 2009

Relaxing Pastime Photos


Pieces for the Christmas Mystery Quilt. Which will from this time forward will be referred to as "The Winter Quilt" as Christmas is over and changing the name will make me feel less inadequate. I appreciate your compliance with this

Here is the Fingerless Mitten that is completed. The ends still need woven in but I'll do that when I finish the second one. I am almost finished with the ribbing on the 2nd one in spite of the naughty cats theft attempts. She steals my knitting, needles and all and runs making me chase her and strewing yarn all over. In case you are interested the Pattern is Mitt Envy (free on Ravelry), knit with fingering weight yarn on size 0 needles. I have altered the pattern by doing the first repeat 8 times instead of just once in order to have them be longer they are a little shy of elbow length.

Oh, and Happy New Year everyone!!!

3 comments:

Marsel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marsel said...

The winter quilt is lovely! I like that the snowman fabric is classy and not just cutesy.

The cable on the mitten things is cool. I am fascinated by cables. :)

Delighted Hands said...

Oh, the winter quilt looks like it will be great! I love the fingerless glove! Wow-with kids and pets, you are taking part in ExtremeKnitting-a new show idea!!!