Monday, April 21, 2008

Bob The Builder

This is the chicken coop Bob built for me on Saturday. It isn't finished we need to shingle the roof and paint it. Bob designed and drew the plans and the floor is chicken wire so the "chicken stinky's" go right through the bottom and can be moved to be fertilizer. We had a rather rough time convincing Rylin and Finn that this was not their playhouse and that they needed to come out so the chickens could go in. We put it next to the back garden with a little side door leading right into there so they free range in there and eat the bugs. I am so glad God gave me such a handy man. I'll show more pics once it's finished.

Finn runs toward the coop and yells,"Chickens here I come!" I bet the chickens are grateful for the emergency alert system.


1 comment:

Marsel said...

One can only imagine what the chickens think when they hear the emergency alert system...!

Nice coop! I'm still trying not to be jealous!!! :)