Friday, April 11, 2008

Naughty boys and Monkeys.

This morning while I was vacuuming the floors Finn decided to sneak into my room and play in my makeup. He put my mascara on and around his eyes. When I caught him and went to clean him up I realized I had just traded in my winter mascara for my summer mascara which is waterproof. I used baby oil to get it off his cheeks, but short of scrubbing his eye I couldn't get it off his eye lashes. So for today he looks like one of those beauty pagent girls.

This morning before leaving for school one of the boys - my suspicions point to Gage affixed the sock monkey to the fridge. He must be looking for a snack. I'm so glad I have a house full of Practical Jokers. The monkey is not finished by the way, he is lacking eyes and nose. He should be finished by the end of the weekend.


2 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Well, he looks better than some girls I see! He should give lessons! HA!
Loved Gage's joke-he has started something with that monkey-you are going to have to outdo him-in his bookbag some day?!

Marsel said...

Good for laughs, all the way around...