Friday, April 25, 2008

Tagged by Marsel

Ok, I'm going to do this just to be a good sport.

Four Jobs I've had:

1) Customer service rep.
2)Waitress
3)Medicare Liability Investigator
4)Fiscal Dept for State of Florida

Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once:

1) Pride and Prejudice (the a&e version)
2) Finding Nemo (this was under duress)
3) Gone With The Wind (gotta love Clark Gable)
4) Sense and Sensibility (with Hugh Grant and Emma Thompson)

Four Places I've Lived:

1) Baldwinsville, N.Y.
2) Camillus, N.Y.
3) Coral Springs, Fl
4) Middleburg, F.L.

Four T.V. shows I watch:

1) Lost
2) CSI (the original)
3)Masterpiece
4)Knitty Gritty

Four Places I've Been:

1) England
2) Ireland
3) The Florida Keys
4) Hampton Beach, N.H.

Four People Who E-Mail Me Regularly:

1) Bob The Husband
2)Cindy Minota
3) Leslie Weathersby
4) Papa John's

Four of My Favorite Foods:

1) Popcorn
2)Anything Chocolate
3) clams
4)Crab Legs

Four Places I would like to visit:

1) Alaska (When you live somewhere tropical your vacation priorities change)
2) The Isle of Mann
3) Maine
4) BlueRidge, GA

Four Places I Go Every Week

1) Church
2) Walmart
3) The Red Box video rental
4) The Clay County Public Library (wooohooo)

(I'm going to add one)

Four Things I would like to learn:

1) How to surf
2) How to drive a motorcycle
3) How to make my 2year old mind me, while remaining in a seated position
4) How to get and stay organized so my house isn't always messy



1 comment:

Marsel said...

Hey, there was no pressure -- I always hate when people send guilt-trip emails etc so I made sure I gave you an out! :)

I like your addition of what you'd like to learn...those are always interesting!