Monday, July 07, 2008

Annual Church Picnic

Sunday after the morning service we went to the annual church picnic in the pavilions at a park close by.

There was losts of yummy food and Finn enjoyed some watermelon.









If you notice the picture of me it is a definite oddity. #1 I'm sitting. #2 None of my children are near by. The picnic was definately enjoyable.
















Then I took a picture displaying the Baptist male physique. Left to right: Jacob, Bob the husband &Finn, Bob Patterson, Pastor Troy Grant, Assoc. Pastor Jason Weathersby and Andy Barker. We always joke that whenever us Baptists get together there's food involved... these men indicate that it is true.












Finn ate him some more watermelon like a true southern child. A good time was had by all and around 3 pm when the last of us were leaving a huge thunderstorm moved in that lasted about 3 hours. That shows God's perfect timing.


2 comments:

Marsel said...

It's fun to see a picture of you on your blog for a change! :)

Jess said...

I'm in lots of the pics from Carrie's visit. Just like you I'm always the one taking the pics so I am not displayed in many. Which could be a good thing.