Thursday, July 03, 2008

Catching Up part 4 - Pursuing Normal

Remember the bench I had picked up at a flea market?











Well, I sanded it down. And Bob finished it to match Finn's big boy bed.

















Rylin lost his first tooth.

Last week the kids and I were gone Sun - Fri night from 6-9 for VBS at church. I was in charge of snacks. The theme was Hawain, Rylin even got a yukalali. It was a lot of fun even though it was tiring and Friday was family night where all the kids put on a show reciting the verses they memorized and the songs they learned. After that was an ice cream social. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera.

2 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Bob, the bench is beautiful-great job!

Jess said...

Ahem, I did the hard stuff (sanding it all) he did the fun stuff.