Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Everyday Doings pt. 2 - Projects

Here are some things I've been working on or thinking about working on.

I picked up a Double Wedding Ring Quilt kit with the acrylic templates. I also purchased the fabric the black will be the backsround, the batik will be the rings and the yellow & green will be the little squares where the rings meet.





Here is the tote I've been knitting for a thousand years. The knit side is the wrong side. The purl side is the right side. In the end I will felt it and have a beautiful bag. In theory.




























Here is some messing about I did with my embroidery machine. I am planning a Disney Cars quilt for Rylin's birthday, he has been pestering me quite a while for a new "blanks".

4 comments:

Marsel said...

Love the colors of the bag!

Delighted Hands said...

don't you just love color and texture.......I wish I could touch the colors! Hang in there-the bag is almost done!

Anonymous said...

Finish that bag before you becomes old or they will be calling you an old bag when its done !!!Ha Ha Guess Who ???

Anonymous said...

Correction
Finish that bag before it becomes old. Oh the problem with computers is you just can't get back those emails and mispelled words Still guess who ??