Thursday, July 03, 2008

Catching Up part 1 - Family Visit

I know it's been over a month since I last posted and I'll do my best to catch up on everything. This wasn't planned (it never is), sometimes life happens full of unexpected issues and things are left along the wayside in the process, such as the blog.

Here are pics from our family visit. I took Finn and Hannah out on the swings every morning while it was still cool and Hannah would say, "I need a pursh, Jess."


Cadance was nice enough to get me some toilet paper. She also followed Bob everywhere, he said she was probably hoping he'd give her food.

We went swimming pretty much every day.




















Bob examined what girl babies are like.

1 comment:

Delighted Hands said...

Looks like it was crazy but wonderful to have your Mom and Sister visit......